The conference will last over three days:
- March 20, 2020: scientific presentations;
- March 21, 2020: field trip;
- March 22, 2020: Cluj-Napoca city tour.
|Type of participant||Participation fee|
|Authors or co-authors||Regular||100 EUR|
|BS., MSc. and PhD. students||75 EUR|
|Accompanying person||50 EUR|
The fee will be paid in the Air and Water Association bank account RO23RNCB0106126442140002
The conference fee for participants covers: the conference documents, the conference electronic proceedings with the full-text papers (CD), the coffee breaks, the lunch, the official dinner, and the field trip on Saturday (transportation, lunch, and entrance tickets to the visited sites) and the city tour on Sunday.
The accompanying person’ fee covers the lunch, the official dinner, and the field trip on Saturday (transportation, lunch, and entrance tickets to the visited sites), and city tour on Sunday.
The submitted papers will be written in English. If accepted after the reviewing process, they will be published in the conference electronic proceedings book (ISSN: 2067-743X). The conference proceedings book is indexed by DOAJ, PROQUEST, EBSCOhost, ULRICHS, SCIRUS and Academic Journals Database. Each paper will receive a DOI code.
One author may participate with maximum two presentations in the conference and he/she may be the first author only once. The presentation can be oral or as a poster.
BS and MSc. students do not pay the participation fee, if they present their papers in the Students’ session and all co-authors of the presentation are BS and/or MSc students. The papers presented in the Students’ session will not be published in the conference proceedings, but the best four presentations will be awarded.
- December 15, 2019: abstract submission (max. 20 lines);
- December 20, 2019: notification of abstract acceptance and papers and poster format release;
- January 10, 2020: submission of full-text papers;
- February 10, 2020: final acceptance notification;
- February 25, 2020: conference fee payment.