The journal routinely screen article submissions for plagiarism using Turnitin. By submitting your manuscript to the journal it is understood that this is an original manuscript and is unpublished work and is not under consideration elsewhere.
If accepted after the reviewing process, they will be published in the conference electronic proceedings book (ISSN: 2067-743X).
This journal uses single blind peer review (the author does not know who the reviewers are). During the review process, authors may obtain all necessary information about their manuscripts from the editorial office.
All papers are peer-reviewed.
The reviewers’ recommendation is stated according to one of the three assertions below:
– accept without revision
– accept after (major or minor) revision
Stages of the review procedure:
– The editorial board evaluates the submitted papers according to the aim and major topics of the conference. Papers that do not meet the aim and the major topics will be rejected. The editorial board act according to relevant international rules of publication and research ethics (COPE guidelines and Elsevier’s Ethics in Research and Publishing –Publishing Ethics Resource Kit) when ethical misconduct is suspected and proved;
– The editorial board does not correct any grammatical and spelling errors. Manuscripts containing such errors will be returned to the author(s);
– Manuscripts will be sent to one reviewer;
– The editorial board will take into account the reviewer comments when deciding the publication of the manuscripts;
– When a manuscript is rejected by one reviewer, the editors decide whether to contact a second reviewer or return the paper to the author(s);
– The author(s) must make the required changes and send a final draft as requested by the editors;
– Author(s) will not be paid for their published papers.
The Editorial Board of the conference is inviting specialists (within and outside the academia) to become part of our team of reviewers. The editorial board will send a reviewer’s guide to the reviewers.
COPE (2014). Guidelines. Retrieved from: http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines
ELSEVIER (2014). Publishing Ethics Resources Kit. Retrieved from: http://www.elsevier.com/ethics/toolkit